We are looking now for a Software Engineer for the server side to join our team asap.
You will cooperate remotely with our team of developers in London and Wroclaw.
We want this person to be located in Europe.
Vox Markets is a fintech start-up headquartered in London. We are building a community and social network for financial professionals – think of Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin for traders, brokers, equity salespeople and similar professionals.
A new hire would work on our real-time data platform which handles high volumes of live trading data, news and other fast-moving data.
As a mission-critical part of our platform, we are looking for someone who is great under pressure, can think outside the box and isn’t constrained by traditional approaches to solving complex issues.
* At least 5 years of experience in analyzing, designing, coding, testing and deploying software;
* Proficiency in Java;
* Hands-on experience with AWS services (EC2, RDS, Kinesis); understanding of how services are deployed and monitored in AWS;
* Experience working with MongoDB;
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Good understanding of basic software design approaches and architectural patterns;
* Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English, good ability to articulate and communicate clearly complex topics.
* Looking after the services that support our website and mobile apps
* Building Docker images for deployment to our Kubernetes environment
* Monitoring AWS services - EC2, RDS, Kinesis
* Using our custom built management tools to support our editorial and client
* Running simple database queries with MongoDB to create reports
* Working with our engineering team to troubleshoot technical issues as they arise
Please reference you found the job on our Jobsite as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.
Apply for a job
Find work quickly and get a daily email of all new remote jobs.