AI Incube, AI-driven company that is changing the way people park thru its parking availability prediction service (Parknav), is looking to add senior mobile developers to its team.
We're looking for both full-time, and contract developers to fill this position. We're primarily interested in Android (Java / Kotlin) developers who are also interested in doing some iOS (Swift) development, but opposite can also be the case - majority of the work will be with Android, however.
We are 100% remote, so you can work from anywhere in the world as long as you have a decent internet connection, and will be available during American or European work hours. We will also pay for a co-working space of your choice if you'd like to work from the office.
* Design, develop, configure, extend, troubleshoot, deploy and maintain our navigation SDK (Android, iOS) and data collection apps (Android). This is a very hands-on role.
* Quick learner - research and learn about new methodologies and applications, and apply what you've learned.
* Android and / or iOS expert
* Have significant experience using either Google, Mapbox or Apple map SDKs
* Have significant experience writing location-based apps
* Fluent English speaker
Compensation is very competitive within location of employment.
AI Incube is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage all genders, demographic backgrounds, and orientations to apply. We foster a respectful and positive work and social atmosphere for all. We value quality and professionalism, and encourage learning and growth.
Please reference you found the job on our Jobsite as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.